Friday, January 8, 2010

Words Have No Meaning Unless You Mean Every Damn Word

I've been compelled to write a lot more this year. And I've been trying to balance myself with creative writing and this blog. I feel weird about some of my post thus far this year. I had pulled away from writing because I was trying to stay away from posting a lot of personal things. And although I've posted a lot this week about my thoughts and things happening with me, I feel I've been able to balance blogging about things and communicating what's been happening in my life with others.

I don't want to get to a place where all my thoughts and happenings are being blogged and not shared, which is what was happening before and it was hurting my relationships.

But I enjoy blogging and sharing my thoughts on spiritual things and complete nonsense (I have to balance both). I don't feel I offer any deep insight or revelation into anything but I try to be honest with myself and represent myself truly, 100% of the time.

So let's see what happens. It's a long year and hopefully I'll have a lot of stuff to say.


p.s. This video reminds me of you.

Colleen - I'll Read You A Story from Leaf Label on Vimeo.

No comments: