Saturday, January 30, 2010

How I Met Your Mother Season 4

So I finished season 4 of How I Met Your Mother. This was by far the funniest season so far. I loved it.

First, the season opener episode, where Ted and Marshall had Stella watch Star Wars for the first time, that's my brother Bobby. If he's with a girl and she doesn't like Star Wars, she's going to be out on her ass. You can't hate Stars Wars and be with Bobby. That won't happen. It's his obsession.

Season 4 had a lot more comedy then season 3 (which has been the weakest season thus far). Jason Segal was funny as hell this season. Marshall is by far my favorite character. Although NPH as Barney is great too.

I love Marshall and Lily. Maybe it's my mindset, or my investment in the characters, or the rum I had been drinking, but when Marshall picked Lily up at the airport I cried a little. I love their little moments together. I can't wait to have my own Lily.

No comments: