Sunday, July 17, 2011

Diamond in the Rough

God is awesome. It's been a pretty consistent theme in my life this last month and it still holds true. God is good and it's awesome getting to watch him work in my life and others.

I think sometimes we don't acknowledge miracles that are happening around us because it's not a healing or job or water to wine. We look for miracles that are of the instantaneous variety and we miss the miracles happening right around us all the time.

As I was driving the other and just thinking about my life, I just started to see things as miracles. One of my best friends has had their life change in a big way the past year and in the past couple of weeks had prayers answered and found a new freedom in Christ and has just been able to step forward in a a new way. It's been a blessing to watch and be a part of and I just had to thank God for the miracle of/in her life.

God is good and always performing miracles around us. Sometimes we just have to take the time to notice them.

No comments: