Thursday, July 28, 2011

Beauty Everyday

I sent my friend Jenni Heather Zempel's message on God's beauty. As a fellow artist I figured it would be something that would interest and maybe inspire her. And it did.

She posted a 30 day challenge on her blog (http://scatterbrained-ramblings.blogspot.com) to keep track and recognize God's beauty around her, in her life, and in the lives of those around her.

She also challenged anyone else who wanted to participate to join her. I think this is great for a couple of reasons. First, it gives me something to consistently blog about. Secondly, it will help keep me focused on God's beauty and goodness. I've been pretty positive and upbeat the last month but I know sooner or later something will come along and derail me and I'll want to be all sad and bitter again. Hopefully this will help me focus on the good things and keep me going through the next month. Lastly, she did bribe me with cookies. And as I've stated, I LOVE cookies!

So the month of August will be full of God's beauty and goodness. Get excited.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ruth said...

Nice. Gettin' the word out :)