Thursday, April 21, 2011

Food Review: Wheat Thins Stix - Cinnamon Kick

My last food review went over so well, I figured it's time for another.

I needed something to go with my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. So I walked on over to Shoppers and picked up the new Whea Thins Stix, Cinnamon flavored. If you're like me your mind works like this:

Wheat Thin = Yummy Cracker
Cinnamon = Awesome
Stix = Lame spelling but I can pretend I'm smoking like I did when I was 5.

So obviously my brain works in a way that makes this the logical choice for a perfect sandwich side.

I was wrong.

First of all, if you're going to rock Cinnamon on your cracker, you had better take the salt off. And while Wheat Thin isn't the saltiest cracker in the world, the salt that is there is over powering.

Which gets us to the next part.If you're going to call your product "Cinnamon Kick" it should have cinnamon on it, and the kick part should be feeling like Wheat Thin has kicked you in the balls and tricked you into buying there not so cinnamon cracker.

Damn you Wheat Thin and your lying names! I could have gotten Teddy Grahams or a multitude of chips or crackers that would have been better.

Obviously you should avoid this.

No comments: