Thursday, February 3, 2011

Food Review - Pizza Hut's Big Dipper

I'm going to throw some food knowledge at you. Although I am skinny and most people thing I could stand to eat more, I do eat a lot. I love food. So why not put my food eating to use and help some people avoid making mistakes.

So Pizza Hut is offering the Big Dipper, 24 dipping slices of pizza. It's huge. You party all night with one...

Wrong! Let's start with the obvious, it's not pizza. It's really a cheese breadstick with pepperoni. The sauce is why they're dippers and not pizza. So fail right from the start. I take a huge bite and am instantly mad that this "pizza" has no sauce.

So let's get to sauce. It's pretty good. I mean, the marinara sauce at Pizza Hut is probably the best item they offer. So it's good. But the breadstick to sauce ratio is hard to get right. I either always had too much or too little. While I like the sauce, my attempts to have the big dipper taste like pizza was all in vain.

While at least there was a lot right? Yeah....No. Split between 4 of us, we each had 6 slices and each was hungry for more when we were done. The big dipper didn't offer the all night party lasting pizza as they promise on the commercial.

My advice, don't order this crap.

1 comment:

Mals said...

You are kind of my favorite Bryan :)