Friday, August 19, 2011

I Don't Know You

Sometimes I forget that people who may follow me on twitter or who follow my blogs don't actually know me.

I read an article the other day about how the awesome people who run the Creation Museum are starting a theme park called Noah's Ark. And I posted a link to the article on twitter and said this is exactly what the world needs.

Now people who know me read that knowing I was being snarky and sarcastic and that I think Noah's Ark the theme park is as great an idea as the Holy Land Experience in Florida (a place that I think should be burned down and the money gained should be given to the poor and needy).

So I was retweeted by a guy who follows me on twitter. While we have a mutual love old Christian rock music, our Christian beliefs vary slightly drastically. Now I don't know why he retweeted me but I think he took me as being serious and not an asshole.

Pointless blog about not knowing who follows you and who actually knows you. Go back to your lives. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

No comments: