Friday, August 12, 2011

Didn't We Not Learn Anything From Toy Story 3?

Yesterday I picked on my Kyle. Today I'm going to pick on my brother Bobby. I have 2 other brothers and 3 sisters, so this could be a fun series of blogs.

Now Bobby is a Star Wars fan. Well, Fanatic. He loves Star Wars. Which is cool. I love Pixar, he loves Star Wars. He has Darth Vader action figures, I have Buzz Lightyear and Mr Incredible. No big deal.

My brother is prepping for a possible move to the state of Virginia. Throwing at some stuff that's not necessary, packing books in boxes, that sort of thing. As I was looking in my brother's room and looking at his toys that were still out I noticed that an action figure of the Joker (from Batman) was missing from his dresser. He was talking about giving some toys away and sending some to Goodwill.

A little back story. My sister Karol somehow acquired this Joker action figure only a couple weeks earlier and because Bobby saw her first, he got it.

As Bobby and me are talking I come to the realization that he has thrown out the Joker action figure. And I become a little upset. Like I start yelling at my brother upset. How is he going to throw out a Joker action figure without first offering it to me? I couldn't believe it. How could he throw away a Joker action figure?

Luckily the Goodwill bag with the Joker in it had not been thrown out and the Joker was saved and now sits on my dresser next to Mr Incredible and Boo (from Monsters Inc).

No comments: