Tuesday, August 16, 2011

If it works with gummy bears...

A few months ago I posted a blog about how I would like my future wife to bake cookies and was very honest and open about part of my reasoning is that I wanted pretty girls to bake and bring me cookies. In my shallow honesty I got no cookies. Got a couple promises of cookies but no actual cookies were made and given to BP because of said blog. Which is fine. My hopes for cookies were balanced by the realization that no one would be bringing me cookies. So I wasn't shocked when my attempt to get free cookies was met with no cookies.

Anyways, I've tweeted over the last couple months about my gummy bear addiction and general love for gummy bears. And people started bringing me gummy bears. My brothers and sister just started handing me bags of gummy bears that they bought while at 7-11. I got home from band practice last week to a bag of gummy bears on my pillow. It's been awesome. While I feel like the gummy bears have contributed to a little bit bigger mid-section, it's still awesome.

I know baking cookies is a more complicated and committed task then buying a dollar bag of gummy bears but there's got to be a way to make this happen, right? Don't get me wrong, I love gummy bears and if gummy bears continue to come my way, I'll be a happy man. But my love for cookies is far greater then my love for gummy bears. And if I could start getting free cookies coming my way...

No comments: