Monday, December 28, 2009

A week in the life


So I only took one real vacation in 09, which sucks and vow to take more next year. So my vacation this year consisted of going to Busch Gardens and then spending a week at the Outer Banks in North Carolina.

This is was my first time at Busch Gardens and it was awesome. I love roller coasters and Busch Gardens has some good ones. I got a little sick near the end of the day from dehydration but still has a good time.

Next day we drove down to the OBX and the house we were staying at. Spent the week walking along the beach, doing some reading (although not enough reading). I went and saw Terminator Salvation that week. To be honest I'm not completely sure how I passed most of my time that week. I rode a bike for the first time in many many years. I watched the Cleveland Cavs get knocked out the playoffs, which was exciting because I can't stand Lebron James.

I remember the drive home because I drove my brothers car and had to pee so badly I was near the brink of tears when we finally stopped.

It was a good week.

The beach

See, I did ride a bike.

My family at Busch Gardens

No comments: