Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow is Falling

The first snowfall of the season is happening right now. Only a couple inches and the it seems like main road driving conditions seem fine but to be able to look out the window and see it snowing is exciting. If only it would snow on Christmas... That would be pretty freaking sweet.

And although my love for the snow is very high, it makes me want to do absolutely nothing. I just want to sit around, drink eggnog, and watch movies. Which sounds like a pleasant Saturday. I should go to church... But involves driving and/or taking the train (which is rocking it's never popular and always inconvenient track scheduled track maintenance, which is cause delays which I hate so very much).

The idea of staying home and watching Humphrey Bogart movies until the Caps play tonight seems like a great idea.

I love snow.

No comments: