Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Patton will release stuff in 2010

I started work on a song today for a split ep I'm going to put out with DJ Wiil. It's different. It moves away from the more ambient sound that Echo Broke Alone is known for and is very post-rock. It reminds me Mono, and I've been listening to Mono lately so...

The good thing with this split is I have 2 tracks already done and will be able to just add this one. I'm hoping to get the ep out for download in January. I'm also hoping to have the Echo Broke Alone full-length, My Heart to Heaven, out sometime in January or February.

Musically I'd like to work on a pop record, something along the lines of Frank Lenz, Richard Swift, Pony Express. Just put together some solid songs. I have nothing written yet but the ideas are there. I probably need to get a bigger keyboard.

I also want to release a spoken word album of me reading my poetry. Sounds exciting right?

I also want to record your band... Please?

No comments: