Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sometimes We Are Beautiful

Friday night I saw Lars and the Real Girl with Karol. A late movie. Once out of the car it started raining so we tried to run arm in arm with one umbrella to the theater from the parking garage. We got soaked. As for the movie, very enjoyable. Situation comedy done well. Very funny. Good movie.

Saturday I spent the day in DC playing drums.

The Redskins won again. Although I'm excited we pulled out the win, the fact that we ran a very conservative offense today and didn't go for the kill, again, worries me and I'm starting to question Joe Gibbs. I love the guy and he is 'The Coach" but... I wish we would go out and just kill teams in the second half. Protecting the lead is going to make us lose games not win.

Another weekend behind me, a fun filled week ahead. I think Wednesday I'm going to go see Reservation Road.

No comments: