Monday, October 22, 2007

The Blue Notebooks

Ok, before I get into what I was going to write I need to say something.

I just read the article about Dumbledore (from Harry Potter) being gay... Why? Why is this a big step for gay rights? He's a fictional character. It hurts my head.

Now that I've got that off my chest...

I love fall. It's my favorite season without a doubt. But it's been ruined for two years running now. You can blame climate change, or whatever but it's sucked. We're about a week and a half away from November and it was in 80's today. It's just not right. Tomorrow we're supposed to have a cold front pass and the colder weather is coming. I just hope it stays this time... I might have to move northward.

I've been listening to Max Richter all night. Really nice ambient classical music.

No comments: