Monday, October 15, 2007

Memories

Let me tell you all a story...

As is slightly documented, I like hip-hop. This story goes back to the summer before my senior year of high school, to a Mastic Beach, NY. We were there on a work camp. On this night there was a talent show that was, in all honesty, lacking talent. I thought I could do better. So I took myself and a couple of people to a park bench outside the school we were staying in and started freestyling. I'm sure it was bad because I have little to no talent in the rhyming department. So with a little help from my best friend Jay, I did a version of Furthermore's "Are You the Walrus", a song I still love to sing. It was a great night and everyone who watched had a great time. So here is "Are You the Walrus".



I've been listening to Efterklang lately. I'm excited for the new record "Parades" which will be out later this month.




Last but not least I'm giving you a movie trailer for the new Disney movie "Enchanted".

No comments: