Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dare a Smile

"World wait forever never
take the time
don't break my heart
again"

Jeremy Enigk is one of my favorite songwriters. "Diary" by Sunny Day Real Estate was a huge impact record on my life. I loved his first solo record Return of the Frog Queen so much that I didn't care if SDRE ever released another record. Luckily they did. "How It Feels to Be Something On" is an incredible record. "World Waits" as a record is great but "World Waits" as a song... I don't have words for it. There's something about it I'm absolutely in love it.



I'm also in love with fall. I love the cool, sweatshirt weather. Thursday morning when I walked outside I was happy. They already have eggnog coffee cream out and pretty soon actualy eggnog will be available. Apple cider, pumpkin pie... it's a great time of year. It's been a good season for me. I'm really happy.

No comments: