Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Delicate Sun Is My Sparklin' Sun

I didn't know that Lars and the Real Girl came out this weekend until I checked the showtimes for tomorrow. I'm excited to see this movie tomorrow night with my sister. It looks like a fun time.

I had a poem come to me at lunch this week and I wrote it down. I was going to finish it but I'm not sure that it needs to be "finished". It's simple and conveys a point. It doesn't really have a name but I'm calling it "At Night the Sky Shows Death" for the moment.

"I sit alone under a half moon sky
And with unlit cigarettes I scream GOD WHY?

But when no reply comes I just sit and cry.

I don’t want to question the way that you move
But if you’re not real, I won’t live without you. "


Being inspired randomly is nice but it's hard to keep a train of thought going and the creativity flowing when walking back from Chipolte. But I enjoy being inspired and writing.

Listening to Low's album "Things We Lost in the Fire". Good record.

No comments: