Monday, October 1, 2007

I hate being sick!

Being sick sucks. It's not even a killer sickness where I have to stay in bed. It's a cold. Those colds where you're constantly blowing your nose, blowing so hard you're dizzy for a couple second. Sneezing all the time and you can't get anything done. I hate it. Hate it, I say!

Anyway, this weekend was Facedown Fest East Coast and it was awesome! I don't think I've ever "danced" so much in my entire life. Not even when I was really involved with the hardcore scene. A good time was had. Really liked seeing Means play live and loved getting to hear/see Sleeping Giant for the first time. Great band. But I must say Bloodlined Calligraphy was the best show of the day for me. Alove for Enemies was great but Bloodlined was awesome.

I filled my water bottle up with orange juice. I just drank 32 oz of OJ. Good times.

After Half Nelson I became a Ryan Gosling fan. He's in this new movie called Lars and the Real Girl. Looks interesting

No comments: