Thursday, August 16, 2007

Writing on the Walls

I enjoy writing. It's good for me. I nice release for me to talk about nothing. Sometimes I'm inspired and write deep, meaningful things (to me at least). I can be personal. But I enjoy writing about absolutely nothing as well. Writing about my lunch is just as good for me as writing about my personal beliefs or struggles.

Why I find it enjoyable and freeing is that it's just me and my computer (I don't hand write anything). If someone else reads this it's ok because they're reading it.. I've already wrote it. I'm not concerned with their response.

Real life isn't like that. I won't say anything without thinking about it first. Why? Because I don't want to sound dumb. I called a friend today just to say thank you. They asked why and I had no clue why. I just wanted to thank them for being awesome and being my friend. Not really something I do but I felt it was called for.

There's no point to any of this. Just....writing.

Now... if I could only find someone who will listen to me talk about lunch.

No comments: