Saturday, August 4, 2007

Rest

It's been a good weekend so far. Last night I went to dinner with Becky and Jake (like every weekend). This morning my brother and I went and saw the Bourne Ultimatium (which is great and you should see) and then went to lunch. I skipped going to church tonight to just sit back and relax. I finally finished reading "Jesus in the Margins" by Rick McKinley and I am currently playing Mario Kart (do we even need other video games?). Tomorrow I plan on watching the Tick again. Season 2 comes out Tuesday and I feel like I should watch season 1 again.

There's a great band called Loss a Child. They recently released their third album called Adam and Eve. I highly reccomend to get this record. The album was released by the Lost Children Net Label which is an online label that has all their albums available for download. If you're looking for good music for when you're studying or just something to have on in the background download this record. http://www.archive.org/details/LostChildren029

No comments: