Thursday, August 30, 2007

When Coffee Attacks!

I love coffee. I've tried to quit drinking coffee before and I've just com to the conclussion that it's a dumb idea. I drink a lot of coffee. It doesn't really keep me awake anymore but at least I can pretend. I'm a big fan of flavored coffee. Hazelnut is the best but we have French Vanilla at work (certain people I work with don't like Hazelnut).

Anyway, about 1:45 this afternoon I got a headache. I took a couple of Bayer and decided to have a cup of coffee. Poured my cup (with cream and sugar of course) and was walking back to my desk when a co-worker in front of me decided to throw their arm backwards. They slapped my cup of coffee and I got a nice hot cup of coffee all over my shirt. First, it did hurt like the dickens. Lucky for me, I always keep a sweatshirt at work so I was able to change out of my wet t-shirt and wear a sweatshirt for the rest of day.

This would be the second time in 07 that a cup of coffee was spilled on me. The first time being at Barnes and Noble when a women turned into me and dumped her coffee onto my sweatshirt.

So I will be watching more carefully where I walk (for at least a day).

No comments: