Monday, December 5, 2011

Embrace Your Place

I have a folder on my computer of sermons that I've saved for repeated listening. There are some messages that have been so impactful in my life and speak simple truths that I need constant reminding of and so I listen to these often. Well this weeks message from Christine Caine will be added to the folder.

Christine Caine talked about being content with where God has placed you, even if it seems like you're in the far side of the desert. God knows where we are and he's placed us there for a reason, even if we don't see it.

I've posted before about spending 40 years in the desert but even still it gets hard to see that God has a plan and that the promise land is there. But I can say, even in small moments, that God is moving me in certain directions and opening doors that weren't there a year ago and while the promise land is still in the distance and hard to see, I know I'm headed in the right direction.

No comments: