Monday, December 26, 2011

As The World Turns...

It was this week 2 years ago that I made a huge decision that would change the course of my life. It had been brewing for a while that I was going to leave my job but with a week off between Christmas and New Years to pray and talk to people, it, at the time, seemed like the right move for my life. Hindsight being what it is, if we're just being honest, if I had known that the last 2 years were going to play out like they have, I probably wouldn't have taken the step of faith and left my job without anything new lined up.

And I don't say that to be negative about the last 2 years of my life. I've gotten to make most of my living as a musician, made some killer records with friends of mine, got to travel more then I would if I was tied to a job, and have gotten to see God be faithful and bless me in more ways then I have begun to be thankful for. I've seen my little music obsession and blog turn into something others consider a credible music source.

While it's been tough and pretty financially frustrating, I'm trusting that God has a plan and that all the good that's happened in the last couple of months is Him starting to move and position me where He has me going.

So what's on tap for 2012... Who knows. But I have a lot of good carrying over from the last 6 months of my life and I know if I remain faithful, He is always faithful.

No comments: