Monday, February 22, 2010

Lay It Down

I've taled off blogging the past couple of days. Maybe longer. Not as productive in my nonsense on this blog in February as I was in January but my time is being kept differently. I don't really have much to say. Being in transition has brought good days and bad days. Lacking in productivity more then I hoped and my job searches haven't really progressed outside of sending resumes and following up, but no work in reach. It's pushed my trust in God. Mostly it has me questioning how much I trust him... Not really a good thing. I don't think I'd really call it a lack of trust, just not enough trust. ANd not a 24/7 trust. I guess that's the best way to describe it.

I'm trying to hold onto my sanity. It's looking like a move is on the horizon.


Edit: And then as if to answer my blog I read this tonight;

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you."

Hebrews 13:5

No comments: