Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chocolate Cereal


I'm sure people will argue with me about many things all the time. If someone has ever read this and been upset with my theology or spiritual views they either don't care enough to comment or e-mail me about them, or they just stop reading and move on with their life. Or no one is reading. I bet no one is reading.

But this might cause a stir. Why??? Because everyone loves cereal. Well... Alright, not everyone. But normal, sane, average, well respected people eat cereal. And as any good person will tell you, Fruity Pebbles is the greatest cereal of all time! Hands down.

But this blog is not about Fruity Pebbles, it's about chocolate cereal. Chocolate cereal is a joy. Coco Pebbles are great! Coco Puffs not as good but still delicious. The best part about chocolate cereal is the fact that when you're done, your milk has been turn into chocolate milk! It's like a great surprised in the morning, or at any other time you eat your cereal.

But let's be honest, I'm getting older. I've been eating a lot more in the ways of healthier cereal. The sugary and chocolate cereal has been lessened if not completely eliminated from my diet. It's not cereal but the chocolate rice cakes taste just like Coco Pebbles, which is awesome. But what about chocolate cereal? I tried the Special K Chocolate and honestly I wasn't impressed. The chunks of chocolate really took away from cereal eating experience.

But there are two cereals I've tried recently that deserve some mention.

The first is Chocolate Cheerios/ And when I saw this posted on twitter I got excited. Normal Cheerios aren't great. I'm not a fan. But all the other flavors of Cheerio are great! Apple Cinnamon, awesome! Honey nut, great! So of course Chocolate Cheerios has to be amazing right? The answer DUH! Chocolate Cheerios are going to be a new staple in my cereal diet! Great great stuff. I love them.

The other cereal is Bite Size Frosted Chocolate Mini Wheats. Sounds pretty good. Mini Wheats has been killing it with their flavors. Blueberry Muffin and Strawberry are just great cereals. But the Chocolate falls short. It's not terrible, it's just not that special. The biggest downfall, it doesn't turn your milk to chocolate milk! What's the deal with that? It might as well not be a chocolate cereal at all if it doesn't turn the milk chocolate!

Anyways, Chocolate Cheerios are awesome!



p.s. That's right, I just blogged about cereal!

No comments: