Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's 90 degrees, 100% humidity, typical summer in DC and I go jogging for an hour

Not sleeping real well lately. It sucks. Plus deciding it's time to lay off the coffee when you're not sleeping... sounds like a terrible idea. I made it through today and I know I'll be good till Thursday. Friday is a whole new ball game and I hope I can last that long. Usually I don't so my hopes aren't high. Coffee is a great thing that doesn't really help me wake up (thus the cup after cup consumption) but I always feel better when drinking coffee. But I'm drinking way too much again and so to help cut back I need to cut it out of a while. Updates to follow.

I'm not a huge summer fan. And everyone says the same thing, "it's not the heat, it's the humidity". And it's true. The heat with the breeze wouldn't suck. But feeling the air as you walk outside... it's a total killer of great days. I'm thinking because the trip to the zoo was botched 2 weeks ago I should try again this Friday. I'm keeping a close eye on the weather. Even in shorts I sweat a lot and I will just complain in the heat and humidity with the smell of monkey poo in the air. It will not be a good day. Maybe I can handle a briefer time out doors hitting up some mini golf and then finding a bowling alley with ac. Yeah....

BTW, go see Hell Boy 2 this weekend. It's going to kick ass.

No comments: