Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Supersize Me

This post has nothing to with McDonalds or being fat.

I'm talking about the soon to be new Starbucks Trenta. I for one am excited about this. Why am excited about this much coffee? Because it's for the iced drinks and the iced drinks are half ice anyway.

I love the iced chai at Starbucks. It's amazing. Seriosuly, if you haven't had one go get one when it warms up. Killer stuff. But my beef is the ice to drink ratio sucks. I always get a Venti because any other size is not worth it. There's just too much damn ice in the drink.

Now of course I will be paying more for a drink that again will probably be half ice but there will be more chai and that's awesome. And that is why the Trenta is exciting to me.

Side note:

If anyone can drink 2 Trenta Frappucinos in a half hour without vomitting, I will give them $50. Let's set this up!

1 comment:

Carley said...

You can ask for "lite ice" and they will give you less. But you gotta watch them like a hawk and make a big stink. Totally worth it.