Friday, July 30, 2010

Season 8 has Begun!

So Season 8 of Project Runway premiered last night. I would call Project Runway a guilty pleasure show but it's not. I absolutely love it. And based off what I saw last night, this season looks like it'll be pretty good. It looks like they have some good designers and more importantly, they have some great characters.

I have to say that season 7 was pretty awesome and Seth Aaron winning was the right call (he was the best designer from the start). I have some high hopes for this year. I haven't even picked a favorite yet. I started watching halfway through season 2 and have been hooked ever since. It's a great show. My favorite designer... Kenley Collins. But only because I was madly in lover with her (even if she was a bitch on the show).

I hope for a good season.

No comments: