Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting tattoos is for idiots


That's my latest ink you're looking at above. The shading on my Lighthouse is complete. My next appointment is in February and that will complete my ship at sea and protective lighthouse tattoo. It's going to be so beast when it's done.

I told Carley that I hate the pain I go through getting tattoos and the under part of my arm hurt pretty bad. I mean getting it done hurt but the drive home my arm felt like it was on fire. It's like instant regret. And knowing that to do the color that part of my arm is going to have to be hit again and I have two pieces that will take on the under part of my left arm makes me not want to continue to get tattoos. But the pain has faded and when it's healed and awesome looking I will forget about the pain and continue to pay Jason to put me in pain and make me a little less attractive to part of the world.

Yes, having tattoos is awesome. Yes, I'll be ugly when I'm 70 and my tattoos will be all saggy and gross. But I think I look good now and I enjoy having tattoos.

No comments: