Monday, March 22, 2010

Fire From the Tomb

So I was sick last week and I've been in the process of moving so posting has been thin. But I wanted to post a quick word last week that has been pushed to this week. I'm going to come post a Bryan's mind view on John's 3 letters. It's kind of super interesting stuff that has had my mind spinning and I'm trying to put together what I'm getting from it.

Which leads me to this... The bible is so cool. I understand people who can say it's boring because yes, there are parts that are less stimulating then others. But on a whole, I don't understand how people can read the bible and not be moved to really think deeply on the words. I've been reading the letter's of John and eating them up, spitting them up, and trying to figure out what they all mean.

The bible is the most interesting piece of literature ever written. I know I don't read things the same way twice. Reading the bible hasn't always been an exciting experience and my enthusiasm for the bible hasn't always been as high as it is now. But lately reading the bible is hitting me in a new way, which is awesome and needed. And at the moment the letter's of John are tripping me out.

But that will have to come later...

No comments: