Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Converse Love

So I'm feeling a little under the weather and I have this terrible feeling I won't be getting any more sleep then normal. It sucks. But what can you do? Drink a lot of ginger tea thats what.

So I bought some new converse high tops today. Pretty sweet. I might have to do some editing. They're double layered and two pairs of laces will only make me mad. So the bottom laces must go. Black laces look cooler anyway. Converse Chuck Taylors are the great shoe ever made. I've been wearing them for 10 years and I don't see myself having footwear loyalty anywhere else. The day the quit making these shoes will be the worst day of my life.

Here's a song I love. "Carmi Times" by Side Walk Slam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.