Monday, February 4, 2008

Before Everything and After

So it's been a while since I've posted. It's not that I haven't had anything to say, more just a lack of wanting to communicate it with the blog world. I'm trying to be more careful of what I post. It's hard when it comes to spiritual things because I want to keep a written record of things and I want people to feel free to ask me how things are going in whatever. Lent starts on Wednesday and this is the first year I'm doing a 40 day fast. I'm not fasting food but I think what I am fasting will be a challenge to maintain. I hope come the end of the 40 days I will have kept myself to this fast.

I had written off Mxpx after The Ever Passing Moment came out and never listened to Before Everything and After. On a whim I picked it up a couple weeks ago and listened to it for the first time this evening while walking. I actually really like this record. Some songs hit you just right at certain moments of your life.

No comments: