Friday, January 25, 2008

With great sadness I see it all come crashing down

So I have a flare for dramatic titles sometimes...

I've been reading "I Love You is Back" by Derrick C Brown. He's a damn fine poet. I enjoy is writings, I love his music, his spoken word makes me laugh and think.

My brother works at a local coffee shop and I found out tonight he know has a drink named after him (if you ever go to the Music Cafe order a Bobby Latte). I had one for the first time tonight. It was awesome. My second favorite (or possibly third) favorite coffee drink. The Hazelnut Latte at Ebenezers is still boss.

While enjoying some conversation with a friend and writing some poetry I watched the Power Puff Girls Movie. Despite what your current state of laughing The Power Puff Girls are awesome.

No comments: