Monday, February 18, 2008

The Fear is What Keeps Us Here

It's been a while since I've posted an actual post where I talked about anything. So today might be that day.

I'm digging the title to the last Zao record. There's something about "Fear Is What Keeps Us Here" that resounds with me. The idea that we don't move and do things because of fear is a idea that hits with me. As a record it's awesome, Zao throws down with the best. As a thought, I love it.

A friend of mine posted a line from Donald Miller this evening that I really like.

"I think we are supposed to stand in deserts and marvel at how the sun rises. I think we are supposed to sleep in meadows and watch stars dart across space and time. I think we are supposed to love our friends and introduce people to the story, to the peaceful, calming why of life. I think life is spirituality"

I actually have nothing to say. I'm very sorry.

No comments: