Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hail to the Redskins!

So it's been a busy, fun-filled weekend.

Friday night I went and saw 3:10 to Yuma. Now, I'm a fan of westerns. I think cowboy movies are great, not as good as kung-fu movies but still fun. So naturally, I enjoyed it. You don't get many cowboy movies anymore (and Brokeback Mountain does not count).

Saturday was kind of sad. Michigan again lost. I mean they got beat down. Gone is the possibilty of a national championship. If only they would fire Lloyd Carr.

Saturday night was another story. UFC 76 live on spike and it was a good one. Well for two fights anyway. The first two fights ended in knock outs (the reason I watch fights). The main event, the Rampage fight, was a pretty good fight. It went all 5 rounds and Rampage won but man was it hard for me to keep my open. I was too tired to stay up that late.

Now, we'll get to what's really important in life, the opening day of the Washington Redskins football season. I've been waiting since December for this day to come. My house was full of people eating nachos, all wearing burgandy and gold. And... WE WON!!! 16-13 victory over the Miami Dolphins. I was excited. Here's looking forward to a great season with lots of football.

No comments: