Monday, September 17, 2007

Ashamed

Monday Night Fooball! Kick-off is in 2 and half hours. Redskins vs Eagles. I got my jersey on. I'm ready for a big win and ready to be 2-0. I got nachos and ice cream for the game. It's going to be a great night!

A little personal note. I've been trying this year to...I guess you'd say heal some broken relationships. There are some moments in my life that I'm not proud of and I've basically ignored that fact that they ever happened. They make me look like a jackass and a lot of people were hurt in the process. Only a small handfull of people know about these things and they're the ones who were affected by them. I've sent e-mails to people apologizing for my actions and asking for forgivness and expressing apperciation for their friendship before things hit the fan.

I've been a little discouraged because I haven't gotten any replies. But part of letting God heal you is letting go. I feel I've done my part and I can't do any more and so I need to let go. I'm not perfect and I never will be and there will always be parts of me that need God to fix and heal. If my life is a story then I can't ignore parts of it. A book with missing chapters is confusing and not a good book. I can't wait to be whole and completely fixed to do what God wants me to do. I will miss a lot of moments to do great things if I wait. I need to let God continue to heal and fix me where I need to be healed and fixed but be out doing his work. The discple didn't have their stuff together when Jesus first sent them out.

I feel like everyday is a breakthrough on some level for me. It's good.


Because everyone loves music videos...Another video in honor of Facedown fest (I'm really getting excited for it). Here is War of Ages with "Strength Within"

No comments: