Monday, January 23, 2012

Berlin Gallery Part Deux

Having spent Thursday night up until almost 2 in the morning trying to put together art pieces with Amanda I left her house wondering how we were going to get everything ready for our gallery on Friday night. At one point on Friday I said to myself; "I'm lacking sleep, I haven't eaten much, and it's going to take a miracle to get these art projects done and ready for our gallery> It's just like Berlin."

And just like in Berlin, God gave us favor and every piece of art was done and on the walls. Every one remembered the parts to their songs and for a third time Team Berlin put on their art gallery. A ton of people showed up, a lot more than anyone on the team was expecting to be there, and we were able to show people what our missions trip had been about.

If you came to the gallery, thank you so much for your support! It was great to share our pieces and experience with everyone!

No comments: