Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Something Beautiful = Success

:Takes out life goals list:

Art show

Ok, well maybe we shouldn't cross this off the list completely...

The first Something Beautiful Art and Music show actually happened! And I'm calling it a success. Everyone who attended had a great time and I think any time you get a group of artists together and they can hang out and chat, it's challenging, inspiring, refreshing, and a kick in the pants to keep pushing forward.

I had an amazing group of people who came alongside me and took my vision and made their own and they are all very much a part of what I hope is something bigger then this one art show. I am still overwhelmed with gratitude for all the artists and musicians who showed their work and played, as well as those who were praying for me and this event.

Thank you for making this happen!

No comments: