Thursday, July 23, 2009

Uh...

So Carley complained that I haven't blogged in a while and I mention I was going to blog last night but things change and my frame of mind isn't in the same place to blog about what I was going to the other night.

I've moved out of being angry and bitter and into reform. Mostly of myself. I had some ideas of things I wanted to see happening this summer. Just putting some of my creative nature to use and just not wasting so much time. I had ideas of writing al lot more poetry/music/blogs. I was going to take pictures and fast and various things.

Of course not all of those things were going to happen at once. I'm not a waterfall of creativity. But I was all about flexing some creative muscles and expanding my skills and ideas. Alas it's almost August and I've done nothing. I've worked on some music and written a handful of poems and interesting blogs. I took a bunch of pictures at my parents house one day. I haven't fasted.

Not that any one of these things (with the exception of fasting) is a spiritual principle but each in a way affects my perspective and spiritual life and if I'm not being creative consistently and outputting something then my life feels empty.

So I hope to have August be a month that gets me into a creative routine.

No comments: