Monday, March 30, 2009

In the Morning

Set up the studio tonight. Worked on a song called In the Morning. Classic Echo Broke Alone sound. Layered guitars. It was supposed to be the opening track on My Heart to Heaven (the EBA full length coming soon) but the more I listen and the more I record, the more I feel like this is a nice closer. But we'll see. The idea is simple as is all the layered guitar songs. Take a simple progression and make it interesting. Once I get a bunch of guitar tracks for songs going I'll work on cello and other various instruments to layer in. I still love the way Heart Condition turned out and I don't want to leave that style behind as I work on My Heart To Heaven and guitar based music.

T-minus 1 week till I can have coffee again! Next Monday will be a glorious day. Now... I ony have to get through this week...


No comments: