Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rocket and the Bomb

So I don't really want to talk about the election. I did vote 3rd party. Both Obama and McCain had their strong points and weak points and in the end I'm hoping for 3 good years from Obama(the 4th will be spent running for re-election and not our country). For those complaining about Obama, hopefully you prayed for God's will to done and will continue to pray for Obama and our country. If you'd rather bitch that's your prerogative but let's try to keep some positivity.

I feel lately things have been crazy. My schedule is jammed packed and my free moments are fleeting. I'm not even sure how things get so busy. But lately I'm going crazy and having to back out of things (sorry Steph, I feel like an ass for pulling out on you). I'm trying really hard to rely on God and maintain my relationship and growth. I feel there's a lot of moving forward that needs to be done and just working hard and accomplishing. There's a calling on my life that I don't fully understand or even really know but I have a semi direction and a definite passion and I'm hoping to make the most of my life.

On a side note, it is November meaning I have started listening to Christmas music. I am excited.

No comments: