Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's been a busy week. I've been busting my hump at work to get my project done by tomorrow (which accomplished) because I'm on vacation next week (Yay!).

Monday night, after working late, I jumped onto Metro and head to the 930 Club to see Underoath, Every Time I Die, and Poison the Well. Very good show. I enjoyed myself emensely and I love Underoath as a live band. Trying to decide if I should go see David Bazan on Monday. Probably will.

I haven't been sleeping much this week and because my laundry has taken 2 and a half hours just to wash (that's retarded), I will be up late again tonight. But my vacation starts tomorrow so it'll good. I'm so looking forward to sitting around, watching movies, playing video games, and sleeping! What a great week it will be.

Fall is in full swing and I'm loving it. I've broken full into the black hoodie collection (5 total). Tomorrow night is a little pit fire and smore eating. It's going to be a great night. And because I'm in charge of the fun there might even be some duck, duck goose.

This is a video for Slowdive's "Allison". Probably my favorite shoegaze song.

No comments: