Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas Time, It's Christmas Time

I'm not asking for people to admit it but the Christmas season is in full effect and I'm excited. Thanksgiving is Thursday, meaning Thursday night the Christmas tree will go up in the house. People have started putting up lights, christmas music is in the air, the shopping is here.

Last year Christmas sucked. I was depressed and couldn't wait for it to over. This year not the case. I couldn't be more excited for Christmas. I've been spinning Vince Guaraldi's "A Charlie Brown Christmas" this week. I'm looking forward to watching Charlie Brown on tv like evry year. Watching Nightmare Before Christmas on Thanksgiving. White Christmas, A Christmas Story, Eating cookies! It's going to be awesome. I'm going to bust out X-Mas with the Supans today rock.

In other news I've watched the first 2 seasons on Deadwood. Great show! Not for those who don't like swearing.

I leave you this...

No comments: