Saturday, May 30, 2009

Some Kind of Zombie

So much for posting more right? I was on vacation last week and was going to post on why music in many forms is slowly turning into one big pile of hot steaming poo. But I didn't That will come later when my musical mind is not in a weird time warp.

While walking to the beach I this week I started singing "Some Kind of Zombie" by Audio Adrenaline. I have not heard this song in... years. Many years. Probably ten years. So that led me to finding the video on youtube. My mom overheard and thus began a conversation about going to Creation festival and the bands from my junior high days.

Anyway, currently watching both the NBA Eastern Confernce Finals (Magic have this in the bag and I couldn't be happier!) and The Stanley Cup Game 1 ( cheering on the Red Wings, who are going to take game 1).

No comments: