Thursday, April 2, 2009

Red and Blue Jeans

So it wasn't nice and sunny today. Or really that warm. Another dark, wet, April day in DC. Which is ok. We need the rain (not that you'd call what it did today rain) and I enjoy the dark wet days (although not if I have to drive, like today). I was just hoping for some warm, sunny, spring weather. Tomorrow there are supposed to be thunder storms. Hopefully just in the morning but reports are conflicting. It will be sunny and 65 on Saturday which is just about perfect in my books and that's when I plan on partaking in cherry blossom events anyway.

Tomorrow is the last work day without coffee! I'm excited. Three more days. I can do it. And honestly, overall, as a fast it hasn't been that hard. I still drink hot tea in the morning and I'm mostly ok without all that caffeine in my system but I just miss drinking coffee. I miss going to get coffee on the weekends or in the evenings with Car. Drinking coffee in the morning... On Monday I'm going to Dunkin Donuts and getting an extra large coffee with creme and a muffin and it will be glorious.

No comments: