Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Raided by Waves

Currently enjoying some sweet potato soup and Yuengling. Doing a little fooling around on guitar. Once I finish dinner I think I'm going to the music store and pick up a couple of cables and odds and ends before I try and do a little recording. I'm going to go very minimal and do mostly just guitar tracks, possibly some light percussion and maybe some bass lines but I really want to put together a collection of thee guitar tracks I've had. If for no other reason I just want to have a demo to shove out and play live. I don't care that much for the idea of recording and putting out music, as I've said. But one needs to do it to play live and have people listen and enjoy that which is created. Although honestly I don't care to have people like what I make and that's an honest truth. I just enjoy playing and would like to have people share in my joy of creating what I think is some rad music. Let's all sit around with coffee and beer in hand and enjoy the sounds of my guitar creating beautiful meoldies. Sounds fun right?

I think I'm honestly at a crossroads in like and how I choose to deal with it is up to me and at the moment at least I want to completely shake things up and just try a bunch of things I've wanted to see happen for a couple years now. I need a change somewhere. I think part of the change that God has given me has been good and very helpful but I think there's some bigger changes that need to be made. I hope I don't mess up too badly.

No comments: