Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I haven't blogged in a while. I've been without internet at home for a handful of days so having it back tonight is nice.

Tomorrow morning I'm getting tattooed. I'm really excited. The Patton family coat of arms. Representing my family, although I'm sure my parents would much rather I represent without getting a tattoo. I can't really explain the excitement or joy of getting tattooed but I'm hooked.

The craziness that can be my life is pushing me to really rely on God for everything. Without him things start to spit at the seems and life becomes overbearing. I'm learning to not lose sight of my relationship with God. If I can keep that in order and make that my number 1 priority, the rest of my life seems to work out.


Here's some Underoath for you

No comments: