Monday, January 27, 2014

Little Brother in the Middle Seat with the Hump Between His Feet

Please stop kicking me!
My annoying little brother in the middle seat with the hump between his feet. 
Your attention span is short and I don't really have time for you. 
Sister is watching this month's latest pop craze and I just want to play Super Nintendo. 
We're only two hours in to this eight hour car ride and I can already tell we're going to be mortal enemies when this trip is through. 
After last year's fiasco where sister threw my blue comb out the window, I'm not prepared for another vacation of terror. 
And I just know deep down in my gut that as soon as we get to the hotel, mom and dad are going to suggest we share a bed. 
Oh this nightmare just won't end. 

And I know, that one day you'll be the one by my side, as some unknown man walks to me my future bride. 
You'll tell a joke as my best friend, about disastrous car trips from way back when. 
And I know that you'll always be there for me
And if you have a bully, he'll have to mess with me. 
And that's all great and I'm looking forward to it. 
But right now... Please stop kicking me!!! 
My annoying brother in the middle seat with the hump in between his feet.  

No comments: