Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Great Beard Debate


So it's another round of should I or shouldn't I grow a beard. It's a question I ask every couple of months and last time this came about the idea lasted a week and a half. Normally I go a week without shaving and then the idea of having facial hair is done.

Growing a beard used to not be an issue. During the college years the beard was a staple on my face from September to February. 2006 was the last time I had a beard and that was for a brief month long period. And although the idea has entered my brain many times, the act has not happened. I didn't even grow a playoff beard last year during the Caps run to the Cup (which is totally going to happen this year).

I don't know what the problem is. I just don't seem to have it in me to go through the process of growing a beard. I also don't grow the worlds most awesome beard. Certain people shouldn't grow beards because their beards look terrible. I feel the mine looks terrible. It's been years since I've grown one but it's not the most even beard. But I'd like to have a beard. I'd love to grow one... I just don't want to take the time to grow one.

No comments: