Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm back from Disney

I meant to post last night but getting to bed was more important then speaking mainly nonsense. My trip to Florida was exciting. I've come to the conclusion that the idea of going to Disney is more exciting then being at Disney. Maybe I need an older, less family crowd to go with for it to be as exciting as the idea of going. But that did not upset my trip (well, not for long anyway). It was, for the most part, relaxing. It took going to Disney to meet someone at church (it's weird when you recognize someone you've never actually meet and they happen to live near you and go to you church). I met and talked to Emery at the Magic Kingdom (again a random experience). I read a book on the trip down and a book on the trip back. I felt accomplished. All in all it was a good vacation (except the sunburn on my ears).

No comments: